We are committed to finding the best solution that gets you back on your bike. Our limited warranty provides you with protection against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship. However, we find that some issues can be quickly resolved with an adjustment or tune-up, so we strongly encourage you to review your owner’s manual for these fixes.
If you choose to proceed with a warranty claim, follow the steps below to begin your claim. If you're unsure whether your bike or parts are covered or have questions about the warranty process or status of a claim, contact us. We're happy to help!
Where did you purchase your bike?
Contact an authorized Schwinn dealer (preferably the one the bike was purchased through). They will initiate a warranty claim on your behalf.
Big-box retailer, online or sporting goods store:
Click here to submit an email with a detailed description of the issue and include the following:
- Model number and date code of your bike – claims will not be accepted without a model number and date code
- Photos and/or video of your bike and part(s) that clearly displays the issue, specifically:
- One photo of the model number and date code sticker (located near the pedals on the downtube of the frame or crank housing)
- 4 photos showing the product in its entirety – one from each side, one from the front, and one from the back.
- 2 close-up photos at different angles and/or a video showing the part(s) with the associated issue.
- A clear image of the sales receipt or order confirmation that indicates the item purchased, price (including any discounts), store name or seller, and date of purchase
Please hold on to your bike and the affected parts as we may request that it be returned for evaluation.
Once we receive all the requested information, we will carefully review your submission and notify you of our findings. If the issue is fixable, covered by warranty, and within the warranty term, we will ship replacement parts to you at no cost. We reserve the right to offer alternative resolutions, such as substitutions of equal or greater value at our sole discretion.
If the required part(s) are not in stock, an estimated delivery time will be given.
If you ordered your bike from an online retailer other than us (such as Amazon) shipping damage is not covered by the limited warranty. Please contact the retailer to inquire about their return or replacement policies.